My Credentials and Memberships
- Doug Sawyer is presently the top producing agents by volume and units sold in the ERA Brokers Consolidated Summerlin office. Doug is a Leader's Circle Member since 2016 and is ranked in the top 10 in the entire ERA Brokers Consolidated Franchise. He is in the ERA Distinctive Properties Division and has been selling real estate full time since 1989. He has obtained the CFAC (Certified Foreclosure Alternative Consultant), the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), and the GRI (Graduate of Real Estate Institute) designations to raise the quality of service that he feels Realtors should provide to benefit their clients. He has been recognized by the GLVAR (Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors) with the Honorary Alumni Award in 2019 commemorating 30 years of outstanding service. Over the years, he has received numerous franchise awards such as the Realty Executives International Diamond Club for 2001 through 2005 and The Realty Executives International Top 10% Executive Club since 1993 to 2015.
- He has been highly trained to handle any type of transactions from luxury homes to first time buyers, land, commercial, short sale, REO, bank owned property, HUD homes, or foreclosures. He has also been trained in alternative methods to help you avoid foreclosure. He can help you get out from under your home and restore your sanity as painlessly as possible!
- He has been a member of our community since 1961 and has seen this little desert town grow into the beautiful thriving city it is today. He loves Las Vegas and understands people's needs when choosing this sparkling city as their home. His motto, "Service You Deserve!" is proven time and time again by his attention to detail and follow through, start to finish, in helping in the purchase or sale of a home. The "service" he provides is based on communication, integrity, and a desire to help you reach you goals. Doug uses innovative tools and techniques, but he never loses sight of what is important to people. Your home is his first priority and that means keeping you informed about your Real Estate transaction, not just telling you what is happening, but telling you why it is happening.
- Doug has gone through great lengths to educate himself to better serve you. He has designations as a CFAC (Certified Foreclosure Alternative Consultant), a CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), and a GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute). He is a member of NAR (National Association of Realtors), NVAR (Nevada Association of Realtors, and the GLVAR (Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors).
My Community Involvement
- Doug enjoys time with his band, Headz or Tailz, playing many parties, benefits and fundraisers for national and local charities.
- Doug Sawyer has been active in many organizations over the years living in Las Vegas since 1961. He was involved in the Boy Scouts in the 80s and again in the early 2000s. He was involved in Little League Baseball through coaching and team sponsorship. Doug has been a Deacon at his church since 2001 serving the people of his community with a variety of outreach ministries.